I have just written a creative piece about why i call Australia home...YAY! i got 14/20. I quite like that mark...considering i wrote it in about 10 min. I am now listening to Michael wriet a story about a boy who is walking to school, he is worried about an Australian History Test and he hates Australia...well a bolt of lightning appears before him and a man with a striking resemblance to Captain James Cook appears and takes him on a mind blowing journey! i like it...it makes me smile.
I have my music practical examination on Thursday, Im scared and far from ready!
I have just realised how long it has been since i have provided constant rambling for you to read...well im back! are you excited? i am...not.
I promised a friend that i would dedicate a blog to her...so this is it!
TANYA! THIS IS FOR YOU!
Are you excited?
I am...
not.
I have maths yet...i am never too excited about maths...unless i have english before maths...then i get pretty damn excited, lol.I am bored...and out of small thoughts to provide for your reading pleasure.
My mind is blank.
So im going now.
Really i am.
Watch...
YOU DONT BELEIVE ME!?!?
Just you wait!
Im going...
..................
................
...........
NOW!
1 comment:
I love it!!!!
Post a Comment