Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Boredom curing picture!

Well i was going to post up a picture that i have been drawing for the last 2 hours to cure my boredom, but my scanner isn’t working and photobucket is down for maintenance, so I have no way of getting my picture on here…maybe in the near future, if I remember. Well shall see.

Exam week has begun! Dun dun duuuuun! The English exam was yesterday, and it was not as bad as I was expecting, actually…it was pretty simple. There was to sections to it, and I don’t think I did too well in answering the last question of both sections, but the majority of it was alright. Had my Maths exam today, now that was a total different story. I don’t expect to get any high marks for the maths exam. And for the last 6 hours I have been revising the concepts of music and trying to write my musicology. So if you didn’t get that, I have my music exam tomorrow, not one I am particularly looking forward to.

I am really over listening to my musical examples, hence the existence of the drawing I wanted to post up.

Soon…maybe, when I have something to blog about, something interesting.
Or at least more interesting than my life, and how bad it is at the current moment.

No comments: